Annual CSS Community Meeting- Saturday November 5th!!
Just to dispel ambiguities which may have been our fault, the annual CSS meeting is now set for Saturday November 5.
- Noon, meeting of the Board of Directors
- 1PM, meeting of Board of Advisors
- 2PM general membership (all people affiliated with CSS and its programs)
- 4PM Potluck dinner and refreshments; community mingling.
- 6PM Informal outdoor Firepit and Music.
(Fireplace Room and Movement Space for food and drink setup).
Presenters are asked to present (powerpoint or short talk) for approximately 5-10 minutes followed by brief questions. Whole event followed by general synergistic discussion for how best to work together.
- Pending Grants and Projects
- Joseph Campbell Scholar, CSS Chaplain
- Storytelling, Ritual
- Ongoing Dreamwork
- Stone Mountain Counseling
- CSS Events Planning Committee
- Ritual, Myth and Storytelling
- Mohonk Preserve
- Walkill Valley Rail Trail Association
- Black Rock Forest
- Wild Earth
- Sparky Shooting Star Vision Quest and Sweat Lodges
- Neetopk Keetopk Native American Community
- Medicine Wheel Project
- The Rail Trail Cafe
- Live Adventure Fantasy
- Rail Trail Cafe & Bike Rentals
- Rosendale Town Liason
- Vanaver Caravan
(If we missed anything, please let us know ASAP so that we can make up a final agenda).
Thanks for contributing your energy and good will with ours!
Stephen and Robin Larsen